Friday, April 18, 2008

Singed nosehair update

This post is extra-relevant because today I bought some Certain-Dri to keep my pits from turning into Niagra Falls.

You all may remember our old friend, the BO offender. If you don't, then read this post. And for extra background information on him, you may refer to my FYI section, or this fundus chop post. But anyway, today I spoke to a professor about the grossness that is his body odor. Here's the gist of the conversation:

Shrtstormtrooper: "Professor, I'm coming to you with an issue that has been going on since last semester. I'm only bringing it to attention now because a) it's gotten worse, and b) we're in our peds clinical and they are extra strict about no body odor of any sort. Even if it smells nice and flowery. This person that I'm talking about has no personal hygiene, and it's been getting to the point where I can smell him from across the room."

Professor: "I think I know who you're talking about, but go on."

Shrtstormtrooper: "Well, I'm saying this now because we have our 24 hour clinical weekend coming up next week, and I really don't want to have to deal with this for that long. It's not fair to us, and it's especially unprofessional to all the peds clients we will be seeing."

Professor: "You're talking about Fundus Chop, aren't you? Well, here's what we'll do. I'll send him an email and tell him to be freshly laundered and showered for the rest of the semester."

and here is the real kicker:
Professor: "I will definitely say something, because when he walked by me today I could smell him, and it wasn't pretty."


So that's that. All taken care of, and hopefully my nose-hairs will regrow so I can smell the nice springtime flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did your discussion with the prof help? Wonder if the dude has diabetes?

Steve