Friday, May 23, 2008

Shameless promotion

Believe it or not, I do have friends who don't have anything to do with nursing school. I know it seems crazy that I have time for this, but trust me, it was a calculated move. If I didn't invest time with them now, when I graduated from nursing I'd have not a single friend to my name from my pre-nursing life. And what would I do if (when) all of my nursing friends move away? I need to make sure I'm not a crazy cat lady. The best way I see to avoid this is to maintain the friends I had before.

So with that being said, you should all read Nick and Kaley: Countdown to "I do." She is a third grade teacher (something I would rather die than do), and he is on his way to being an officer in the Navy (something I might actually die doing). She is witty, so is he. I enjoy living vicariously through their blog. Since I don't have anything resembling a real life right now, this blog is as close as I can get.

I could go on and on about how wonderful they are, but Kaley would tell me to "get a life" and Nick would give me the evil eye and shake his head. So this is the best advice I can offer: go read their blog. And wish them a cyber congratulations on their upcoming nuptials!

No comments: