Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friar Tuck

One of the educators at the hospital is sort of the weirdest women I've ever met. We call her Friar Tuck, since she wears homemade jumpsuits and has a monk-like haircut. She's also a giant pain in the rear.

So I'm talking with Nursing and Nonsense the other day about how Friar has the potential to be a decent and useful person, but squanders it away with her, well, Friar-ness. The conversation went like this:

Nursing and Nonsense: Friar just isn't a very good tool...wait, no. She's a total tool. She just isn't a very good resource!
Shrtstormtrooper: Pee a little bit laughing.



**I am aware this post probably isn't funny to anyone but N&N. Oh well, suckahs!

1 comment:

artillerywifecq said...

OHHH!! N&N loves it! I nearly peed myself as well. FOLEY STAT!

She reminds me of a crazy nun. PSYCHO!!

Thanks for the post!