Friday, April 4, 2008

A much-needed night out

It's been a rough semester. I rarely have time to myself, and when I do, it's usually spent napping so I don't walk around like a zombie all the time. This whole week has been brutal, and it culminated with a pediatrics exam this morning. But amazingly, I am test-free for the next two weeks!

So with that in mind, artillerywifeCQ and I decided to go out for a nice, expensive dinner at a small restaurant in the next town over. It was so wonderful. The food was great, the wine was tasty, and the atmosphere was just what I needed. It's so great to be able to treat ourselves after being so stressed out. I highly recommend going to a new place for an out-of-the-norm meal, just to relax.

And now that I'm home and recovering from my food coma, I'm going to bed. And I'm sleeping all day tomorrow. And there's nothing the nursing program can do about it, suckas!

No comments: