- This Eyeballing game is the most addicting game EVER. Coming from a girl with a low time of 89 seconds on expert level Minesweeper, this is quite the achievement. It also means that I'm procrastinating like a champ today.
- I worked as a tech for the first time last night, and it was both good and bad: refreshing to be back in a familiar place with great staff, but alarming how much I had forgotten in the three months I've been out.
- Super Mario has long been the standard of video games. But what if it was The People's Mario instead? Clicky linky, and find out.
- I have a 6-8 page ethics paper due Monday morning. Risk for crappily written ethics paper r/t discovery of addicting eyeballing game, aeb high scores of 2.9.
- I have a boatload of psych paperwork due Monday morning, and lots to do for Leadership too. I would say I strongly despise the amount of work I have to do, but I'm so apathetic at this point it's hard to work up the necessary hateful energy.
- I can't even imagine the terror this pilot must have experienced. He had a stroke during a solo flight and lost all visual ability, and only landed with the help of other pilots who verbally directed him step-by-step to land. His ordeal makes my worst days seem like cake.
- I like cake.
- Also impressive is this jogger who ran a mile with a rabid fox attached to her arm by a fangy death grip. I wonder what was going through her head during that mile? If she can run a 6 minute mile, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. With the shape I'm in though, that mile would take me at least 15 minutes, and that's a lot of time for panic.
- And oh yeah, you just got Rickrolled.
Okay, I lied - I have one more thing for you. Check out the awesomeness of this literal version of Take On Me!
And that is all, I swear.