Thursday, December 25, 2008

Scrabble

So our family decided to play a game of Scrabble tonight, mostly because I needed to redeem myself against my Mom for her claim of superiority against me. My brother didn't want to play, and the conversation ensued as such:

Shrtstormtrooper: Come on little brother, you have to play!
Little brother: I hate Scrabble!
Shrtstormtrooper: Really, you hate Scrabble?
Little brother: Yeah, it hurts my head. You have to think a lot...


Nice (love you, little brother). At any rate, I completely dominated the game and felt no shame in rubbing it in.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

***
Also, I got an NCLEX review book for Christmas, and started reading through it and answering practice questions today. I feel kind of dumb for missing some of the antepartum and baby planning questions, but I blame it on disliking babies and tuning out that semesters' worth of class. Let's hope there aren't a lot of baby questions on the real test...but just in case, I'll be reviewing that section again :)

And oh yeah, I start work in 13 days! Eegh! I'm excited, and I'm sure you all are excited to read about something more substantial than my Scrabble exploits.

3 comments:

Love or Nothing said...

yes, scrabble!! let's play when we are bored with our lives in the bury. miss you lots, roommate. <3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meghan said...

haha didn't realize my friend was logged in as me... i too played and destroyed the family at scrabble this break... funny my brother puts up the same protest

yay for winning and rubbing it in =)