Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let it out, buddy

BLEEEAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH BARFFFFFF HUUAAAGHHHHHH

I'm putting in the IV now so I can give you zofran, just let it out and try to hold your arm still for me, okay? Charge Nurse will hold the bucket for you.

BBBBLLLLAAAAGGHHHHH HHHUUUAAAGH SPLASH HEEEEGGGUUAA

I'm almost done, you're doing great. This medicine will help with your vomiting.

BBUUUGGGGGLLLAAHHH SPLASH SPLASH

Okay, I'm giving the zofran now.

HHHHUUAGGHH SPLASH...

KER-THUNK!!

***
Even though I felt so bad for the poor man vomiting out his entire body weight in bean soup, it was kinda hard not to laugh when his teeth hit the bucket at the speed of light. Especially when you make eye contact with the other nurse. Somehow, things are even funnier when others witness them and you can't laugh out loud.

No comments: