Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've no excuse.

Well friends, it's been a while since I've updated. Life has been busy. It's not you, it's me. I swear. I've been hopping with a wedding (not mine), work, procrastinating by looking up plane tickets to anywhere but here, and well, stuff. It doesn't look like a lot when I write it out, but whatevs. I live the rockin life, yo.

So I was driving back from visiting family today, when a snippet of conversation from work popped into my head, and an uproariously witty blog post then blossomed forth in my mind. I couldn't write it down because I was driving, obviously. I repeated the outline a few times so I wouldn't forget it. As soon as I got home, I turned on the ol macbook and also made the mistake of turning on the TV. Alas, my plans were foiled. Mythbusters happened to be on, and then Craig Ferguson, and then Mythbusters again and then I realized...I forgot the blog post.

For the life of me I cannot remember it. I've got the funny conversation bit, but that's it. Everything else...blank. Nada. Nothing.

Curse you amusing TV!

Ah well. Hopefully I'll wake up in the middle of my slumber and write it down or something. I know you all are on the edge of your chairs waiting. You be careful though. Those chair edges are quite perilous at times.

No comments: