Saturday, January 7, 2012

Interwebs fun

Ever wondered what I do when I can't sleep? Well let's take a peek inside my train of thought...

01:59 - Watching Craig Ferguson clips, because he's quite the cheeky Scotsman and he makes me giggle.

02:12 - Still watching Craig. Still funny, as is ESPNUK.



02:14-I watch a clip of Craig discussing his mild dislike of crabs.



Kristen Bell mentions giant spider crabs. No way their leg span is that large. I get curious and go to wikipedia.

02:15 - HOLY SHIT! These crabs are huge!! Oh god I hope I never ever run into one of these things, I'll need a change of pants. I can't even bear to look at the picture any more.

02:15:46 - Youtube. Spider crabs.

4 comments:

Michelle in Colorado Springs said...

Now you made me look up crabs.

Mama Bear said...

ew ew ew ew ew ew. Why did i watch that video before sleeping for my night shift?! now i'm going to have nightmares.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_crabs

Coconut crabs: they reach up to 9 pounds, and they can live for 60 years...oh, and the can climb trees!

However, they do come in a pretty blue color!

Chris said...

Oh holy hell, that looks like a horror movie............