Friday, January 31, 2014

Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude around Travel Hospital these days. The crush of sick flu patients, the plethora of sissypants not-sick flu patients, a director who is kind of the worst, ridiculous rules implemented from the office lords, and the WORST EMAR EVER (I'm looking at you, Meditech) has combined to make the past few weeks near unbearable.

Fortunately I really like most of my coworkers. We all love to go to breakfast after shift and drink mimosas and bitch about work. They make it tolerable. Especially the one who put this up on the istat troubleshooting manual...





*Sorry I had to crop out some text. Had to preserve the semi-anonymity I'm trying desperately to hold on to. Also I don't know how to work photoshop to redact some words.

**Do you know how hard it is for me to spell anonymity correctly the first time? Damn near impossible. That one word is my Achilles' Heel when it comes to the English language.

1 comment:

Aesop said...

Did somebody say "Meditech"?

http://shepherdofthegurneys.blogspot.com/2013/02/computerized-charting.html

Welcome to Hell. I'll be your usher.

Hey, just for grins, Google something like "Meditech Sucks".
>80K matches, last I looked.

Condolences. But it gets better.
When you move to someplace that doesn't use MediTech.