Monday, June 29, 2015

Up next...

Recently I took a vacation up to Oregon, and had an absolute blast. Everything was beautiful - the hikes, the mountains, everything. Even the lawn at a coffee shop was exquisite. And THE BEER. So much beer. I came back from that vacation and called my recruiter the next day to tell him I wanted to go back.

I'm super excited to say that starting early August, I have a contract in Central Oregon! It's going to be a tiny little ER in a tiny little town, and I am so thrilled to be able to get back up that way.

If you had any doubt as to the beauty of this area, and were wondering why I want to go back for a bit, here's my proof:


So much excitement!

3 comments:

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Congratulations! Have a great next stage of your career.

Life Into Words said...

Yay!! That's amazing! Can't wait to follow your next adventure roommate :) - Sarah

Shash said...

May your next assignment be wonderful and refreshing.