Monday, March 7, 2016

Thanks for the advice?

I've been busy recently. Who knew wedding planning was this all-consuming?! Anyway, I wear a cheap ring to work in place of my engagement ring, so that it doesn't get junked up with sanitizer residue and god-only-knows what else. A patient of mine asked when the wedding was and why I wasn't wearing a real ring. She then explains that the way to make sure my man stays interested in me is to occasionally cheat on him so that in turn he doesn't feel like he's too good for me. Apparently it's a fool-proof way to keep him from leaving.

The reason for her visit? Chlamydia.

If I'm lying, I'm dying.

*side note, it took me five tries to spell that particular VD correctly. If only she had been there for herpes instead.

2 comments:

Flared up Nurse said...

hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

so if you share vd it will keep him interested......