Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A whole new world!

This whole blogging thing can generally be blamed on a few things: my friends have blogs that I stalk, I started nursing school, and my fingers cramp when I write. But outside of the few posts I have written, the few things I have to write about, and the few friends that I stalk religiously, I don't really have a lot to do with blogs. That changed this week.

I have recently discovered the joy that is medical blogging. I have spent numerous hours (that should be spent studying) catching up on the history of these blogs, and I have decided that I will definitely be blogging about all my nursing woes and joys when I finally have a job. I just love reading these things! Some are by doctors, some by nurses, and most are in the ED. I feel like a part of the culture, though I have yet to start commenting on their posts.

So this blog will be my transition into this world...maybe I'll have something exciting to write about once I'm out of school and working. Now if I can just come up with a witty name...


here is who I read, in case you've stumbled upon this blog of mine:
Scalpel or Sword?
Suburban Emergency
Movin' Meat
Fingers and tubes in every orifice
Monkeygirl
Crass Pollination

More will be added...

No comments: