Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dangit!

I've made it seven years without a traffic ticket. Until today. Boo.

It's just not fair to pick off the car in the back of the pack (me!) when the entire pack is traveling at a not-that-high rate of speed. Even worse is the fact that the section of road I was on has NOTHING on it! No houses, no lights, no gas stations...just lots of trees. You could land a jetliner on this stretch of highway. Hell, if you ran off the road you'd probably never be found!

Okay I was speeding a little...but aren't there plenty of drug dealers that need busting? Maybe meth labs? Maybe even kids from this fraternity. Leave me alone! I'm a poor college student, I don't even have the money to pay the ticket. So I'll see you in court, asswipe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.