Monday, November 14, 2011

Is that a banana...

I tend to be on the juvenile and/or inappropriate side of humor most of the time...I think it's amusing, but people usually just get offended.

After hitting up the cafeteria, I returned upstairs with a bagel in my hands and can of soda in my pocket. Our very own Dr. One Liner (TM Nurse K) happened to be working, and he looks over at me and asks "what is that in your pocket?" I glance down, look back to him and reply that I'm just happy to see him.

He laughed. And snorted while laughing. Then hugged and thanked me for my eighth grade humor packaged in unsuspecting classy lady form.

Ba-ZING! Even a nonfunny person is funny twice a day. Or something like that.

3 comments:

Meara O. said...

LOL!!! That is hysterical. And I am thankful for your eight-grade humor too-makes me happy to know I am not the ONLY one out there with my mind in the gutter :)

NPO said...

Good to make someones day once in a while.

canoehead said...

Snorff!!