Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bits

This week has been ridiculously beautiful outside. And I've been at work most of the time, so it's
a bit of a moot point. I did get to the river one day though and this is the result:






























***
I have a good bit of my stuff together for traveling. I just need to wait a few more weeks until hospitals post their openings for summer.

***
A bit'o'scene from late night ER amusement:

Patient: Well, I've got an IUD in place and sometimes when we have sex it hurts. Is that normal?
Doc: There is a cord that comes through your cervix so if he's hitting the cord it can cause spotting and occasional pain. It's more common if he's a bit larger.
Patient: Oh he doesn't have that problem. It must be something else.

Man, talk about under-bus-throwing.

***
I'm really bad at editing picture layout on blogger.

***
Fin.

No comments: