So the wait for a new assignment continues. I heard from my recruiter today, and apparently Oregon has decided that they require a license in hand prior to offering travelers positions. As I currently reside a few thousand miles away from Oregon, that puts me in a bit of a pickle. I'm in the process of getting it, but you know, paperwork. I'll hold out hope that I can still get up to Bend (and also, I am aware of the multitude of inappropriate jokes that can be made regarding this city name) at some point, but we shall see.
I still have an application in to Phoenix and that's currently plan B. If I have to move to Plan C, I'll probably put in for Columbia SC or go back to Texas since that will require zero effort in terms of licensing. If I have to move on to Plan D, you most likely won't hear from me because that means I've moved onto a sailboat and am hitching a ride to the Bahamas or something to spend my days fishing.
I should probably get on this next assignment thing quick though, because as of Saturday I'm homeless again.