Friday, November 27, 2020

November 27

 Look at my adorable new birds nest snake plant! And isn't this 3D printed pot the best? I'm happy just looking at it. Right now it's living in it's temporary home, but when our office renovation is finished it will live on our new fancy desk. I'm pretty excited about it.

***

In hospital news, it's bad again. We're holding most nights because there's no ICU or medsurg COVID beds available. We're regularly seeing people stagger into triage with O2 sats in the 50s, and we see whole families of people who check in for COVID symptoms. It's going to be a long winter.

2 comments:

Oldfoolrn said...

Wishing you well. I think of you often. Your courage is an inspiration.

L said...

OFRN - thank you, seriously. I meant it when I said my headspace was much improved after finding more healthy methods of coping with the stress. Here's to hoping they last me through the winter!

I hope you're staying healthy as well. All the good thoughts to you and yours.