Wednesday, June 23, 2021

June 23

Hello! I've been away from blogging these past couple of months because it seems like there's no time! I've been wildly busy with work, gardening, sitting outside in this Texas heat in order to socialize with people, and also spent a very wonderful TWO WHOLE WEEKS with my family in May. 

After nearly a year of not seeing my folks, it was so incredible to just spend time with them. We had no agenda, just family hanging out. We are all vaccinated, and it was just wonderful.

My garden is also doing so well. It's a little less fun to go poke around in it now that the Texas heat has reached a million degrees daily, but such is life here.

I've got a couple of nursing related posts cooking too, so keep an eye out for them in the next week or so. Since this is ostensibly a nursing blog. Right? Anyway, here's some fun pictures of all the stuff. 









(non-garden pictures are from my trip to Maryland/Virginia to see the folks. I'm debating getting a little less anonymous and letting my face show on this blog, but maybe that's a bad idea. I dunno. We'll see!)



No comments: