Friday, October 3, 2008

Blaspheme

I read Stuff White People Like because well, I'm white. And danged if that blog is spot-on about the whiteness of white people. For example, the most recent posts mention white peoples' love of Pea Coats and Ultimate Frisbee. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I own a pea coat and have participated in my fair share of Ultimate games. I could list even more of my whiteness, but that would require a lot of typing.

So imagine my joy when one day I found a new blog that I enjoyed reading. It's called Stuff Christians Like, and while it is a blatant rip-off of the cracker blog it's still very funny. I read it because well, I'm Christian. And also because it's really fun to laugh at how ridiculously cheesy Christians can be.

Recently on the blog, Christian Energy Drinks (?!) were discussed. After determining that yes, this is an absurd concept, the author ponders a few thoughts regarding the Jesus Juice. Here's my favorite.
"Red bull and vodka is a popular drink. If you made a mixed drink with the Trinity energy drink, how many times would you get struck by lightning? I think 7, because that's a pretty holy number."

Funny.

1 comment:

Nick and Kaley said...

Something bad is going to happen to you after posting this blog.